Tuesday, May 21, 2013

HEY! Social Security are you counting?

I AM! June 27, 2013 will be 1 year since I filed my appeal with the Appeals Council and 6 YEARS since I initially filed my claim for disability! No matter what I do it seems I get reminded of this about every day. There are too many reasons to list but NO MONEY seems to be at the top of the list.
By the way I would like to give a big shoutout to Daley, Debofsky, Bryant, the law firm who lost my case and then refused to file an appeal. Austin McGreal was my attorney who failed to address some very important issues with my medical records which ended up in a DENIAL!
I think that the ALJ having to point out some things Austin should have is a good indicator of incompetence. ALJ Rickert is the one who brought up that I was only a few months away from advanced age(50) and also that none of my numerous debilitating conditions were likely to improve. That tells me 2 things, 1 is my lawyer had his head up his ass and should have been telling the judge that, not the other way around. Number 2 is ALJ Rickert acknowledging these 2 issues alone should have been enough to award me my benefits and backpay.
One last thing to point out is I believe the reason for Daley, Debofsky, Bryant refusing to file my appeal is they would have to admit their mistakes! Why else? All it consists of is a brief explanation of whether the ALJ made any procedural errors. Any errors made by ALJ Rickert was due to my attorney not doing his job and presenting ALL the facts...
I am a Christian with a strong belief in prayer so please, any other believers out there who read this pray for me and all others involved so that the TRUTH will come out.


No comments:

Post a Comment