Saturday, May 18, 2013

The Real Deal...

Here's what really happened people. The ALJ who found me "not credible" and denied my case admitted at my hearing that I was only only a couple months away from advanced age (50), he acknowledged all my conditions were REAL and that I was not going to get any better. 
 ALJ Rickert even told my "attorney" the only question left was the onset date of my disability which determines how much back pay you receive. I have a recording of all this.
If we the American people did our jobs the way our government does theirs we would have been fired a long time ago! 
 How does society look at people who mismanage their money? People with low credit scores and maybe a bankruptcy on their record are looked down on. Why there must be something wrong with them, huh? OK now let's look at just the "State" of Illinois and how they manage "our" money. The only thing Illinois has managed is to screw us and line their own pockets! 

No comments:

Post a Comment