Saturday, May 18, 2013

Nightmare with Disability 

I am so fucking freaked out right now I can't stand it. I have only worked 5 months out of the last 6 years! Can you even imagine that? I guess if your a lazy piece of shit your probably OK with that but I'm not...
I have been fighting this shit since August of 2007 when I filed my first claim and was denied. Instead of fighting it I thought maybe I can still work so tried to go back to work. It wasn't that I couldn't find a job it was that I couldn't take a job, there is a helluva difference. My head was so messed from severe sleep deprivation I had suffered for many years which inevitably leads to depression among many other things.
The chronic pain I suffered throughout my body was physically and mentally crippling. I had a history of emergency room visits which I believe it was 2005 after looking back on medical records I saw I had been to the ER at least once a month for a whole year seeking treatment for pain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment