Saturday, May 18, 2013

Not All Bad...

My life is not all bad. I have a beautiful wife who has been like a rock. Not only has she had to deal with the financial hardships she has taken better care of me than I probably even deserve.
I can't let these hardships define my life or control me, and trust me, that's not easy. No matter how down I get I know it could be worse. I also know that if I have faith in God he will provide. I do believe though that there has only been one set of  Footprints in the Sand these last 6 years and they are not mine. 
 The Bible says that life is not fair but there is a reason why we go through trials and tribulations. To say that I have been humbled these past few years is an understatement. 

Footprints in the Sand by Mary Stevenson (Zangare) 

No comments:

Post a Comment