Saturday, May 18, 2013

Reminded every day...

The hardest thing about waiting for my Disability is not the effect on me but what it does to my family. Every bill that comes in the mail is a reminder that I don't have an income.
 I think it is time for a confession though, even though it's hard to admit, Administrative Law Judge Gerard Rickert busted me out. He knows now that this has all been a big scam I have been plotting for years. My stable work history and and family life are just props in my scheme to collect $1030 per month for nothing. And the fact that I was making $35,000 a year when I left the workforce was just to throw them. What man wouldn't want to leave their career, go 6 years with no income and wait for that sweet $1030 per month or $12,360 per year! WOW
 Let this be a lesson to all, DON'T TRY TO FOOL THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT! They will figure it out and when they do... Look out!
 They knew right from the start this guy is a scammer, he's not fooling us. We know he would much rather sit at home raking in that big 12 grand a year instead of the rewarding career path he was on making 35 grand at last count.


No comments:

Post a Comment